Hello I am Vivek Jadhav and sorry to say I am a victim of your perception.

Three years ago, I was confused over certain things. So I decided to change my look. I let my hair, beard to grow. One day, in Mumbai, I was travelling by Auto. At that time I had very bad conversion with autowala. When I was paying him given amount, he asked my name. After knowing my name, he said,” Are you Hindu?, I though you are a Muslim.” Another person who knows me since last 15 years told that I was looking like a Scheduled Caste boy.
Few years ago, I was swimming in a river. My DUR KE RISHTEYDAR told me to get out from that river as there were two more boys swimming and they were black so my DUR KE RISHTEYDAR thought that they might belong to lower caste. THAT BLACK COLOR makes them to think that..
Two month ago, I met one person. He was very nice. After few days he sent me a friend request on facebook. Then I came to know that he was from Pakistan. I was shocked. The word PAKISTANI makes me to think DIFFERENTLY.
So this means if someone is black then we should stay away from him as he/she might belong to lower caste. Hindu boy can’t grow a beard as he might look like Muslim. Indian should beware of Pakis. There are so many INVISIBLE RULES AND REGULATIONS. In short, DESIGNS AND PROCESSINGS are FIXED for VARIOUS CATEGORIES (These categories are based on gender, religion, nation, caste, color etc etc)
These incidences force me to think deeply. What does make us to perceive these things? Why do we perceive these things in such way?
I am very serious about OUR (Not just yours) perception. Are we the natural born JUDGEMENTAL LIVING BEINGS? If not then again same question.. What does make us THE JUDGEMENTAL LIVNG BEINGS? This society? What is that? In my last 22 years, I haven’t seen anything called SOCIETY.
Whole problem is created by our wrong perception. It is basically everything that we see and perceive which is IMPURED by our desire, jealousy, ignorance and other emotions. It can make a permanent judgment.
But still I am looking for answers to previous questions..
In this confusion, Buddha asks one more question – Are you sure of your perceptions?
I am not.. Are you? Do you have any answer?

(continue).. 

टिप्पण्या

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

हम इंसान बन गये..

It's not good bye.. It's see you later..

Atheist having spiritual experience