My English..

It was time a when
few had a 'BLACKBERRY'
And others had that 'Oxford dictionary'
I started to learn English
But My English was seriously scary...

I used to write 'stationary'
instead of 'stationery',
Sometime 'wary'
became 'worry' or 'weary',
I still don’t know the difference
between 'fairy' and 'ferry'...

Seriously my English was scary,
Word 'SCARY' has another 'story',
In subject of infrastructure of economy
I wrote-
Scarcity is situation where
resources are very 'scary'...

When someone said 'bally'
I used to check the 'belly',
My friends always laugh at me
as I was 'moody',
But I always think
How can I be a 'muddy'?

But now I realized
It doesn’t matter
whether it is Hindi, English or Marathi
It’s just an expression of
love, joy, anger and sympathy
If people understand the feelings,
then it becomes poetry,
And if people fail to understand
then it becomes poverty…

टिप्पण्या

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

हम इंसान बन गये..

It's not good bye.. It's see you later..

Atheist having spiritual experience